Sunday, August 5, 2007

OUR FIRST BIG BO-BO!!!!

Yes--she does have a fractured arm and it is in a splint. :( She is more and more like me each day. (For those of you who don't know, I broke my arm when I was two also!!) If you ask her, she says, "I run, run, run in the grass, fell, got a bo-bo." And shows you her arm. She apparently hit it just right and now has a radial fracture. (Is that the right term Aunt JAC!?!?!?!?) So she now has to wear the splint for three weeks unless she is in the tub. Of course she has been a trooper and has only asked once or twice to take it off. And no--it has not slowed her down one bit!!!! She is still as busy as every!!! But I think we can survive it for 3 weeks!!!


This is her sad face while showing her bo-bo.






We put nurse Kay-kay to work EARLY!!!!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The First Big Bo-Bo. Hang in there MWC, just like your momma.

GDW

Will and Carley said...

I wanted to call you sooo many times today to check on her =( POOR BABY!!!!

K Storm said...

So handy to have your own medical staff, huh? I hope that this won't be a common occurrence though.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to see and hear of this injury. My Jamie (now 28) had compound fractures of both tibia and fibula at age 3....no fun! I am so happy to see that Miss Mc is still a trooper here and not really suffering with this too much. She is blessed to have such loving family! You folks take good care of each other!

Much love from Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on ELMO!

Aunt Barbara