Wednesday, March 21, 2007

We love KayKay and Will!!

MWC loves to play with KayKay (my sister) and Will (her boyfriend)! KayKay can make her laugh and they have lots of fun together. The other night, they came over to eat and had a blast!! Usually, MWC is quite shy around Will, but this night, she warmed up to him. She always talks about Will when he is not here and grins very big when she sees a picture, but then when he comes around she won't go near him unless sitting with Kay Kay. But like I said, she has now warmed up. So much so that if Kay Kay went to sit next to him, MWC would yell, "I sit, I sit" and run over to the couch. We all got a good laugh out of watching her!!!

4 comments:

Will and Carley said...

They are just too cute =) What can I say, I have taught her to have fabulous taste! We love y'all!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute

GDW

Anonymous said...

A good time was hed by all!
BeBe

Anonymous said...

And kudos to the chef!
BeBe