Monday, March 5, 2007

Daddy's cupcakes....


(I thought I had posted about MWC helping make her Daddy's birthday cupcakes, but I found them on our camera the other day--oops!! But--better late than never!! :)



For his birthday, RDC requested cupcakes instead of a cake, so on his birthday MWC and I headed to the kitchen to make his cupcakes. Since we are in a phase of "I do it!", it took a little longer for a two year old to make them then for me to just whip them up. But we had a lot of fun making them together. (And I think her daddy liked the fact that she helped too!!) We did get them done with minimal mess and we all enjoyed eating them!! They really did taste very good!!

The big helper hard at work!! Singing to Daddy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the very best mama ever!
BeBe

Will and Carley said...

Too cute! Could we have a future Paula Deen fan perhaps! Love you!