Sunday, January 14, 2007

PAULA!!!

....Deen that is!! Mom, CVW, her friend, and I all had the chance to go see Paula in person in Vicksburg on Saturday. We do not get the food network cable, so I am not quite as familiar with Paula as mom and CVW, but I had seen her on Martha Stewart and CVW always raves about her. So I was excited about the opportunity to get to see her in person. And she was a blast!!! She talked more than cooked, but it was fun. It was neat because she would walk into the audience to see and hug fans. She ended up at one point only about 3 seats away from my mom. (So mom got an up close and personal look!!) I got fairly close trying to get a good picture for the blog--at one point CVW called me obsessed at trying to get a close enough shot!! :) But like I said, it was fun and a good girls day out!!

Waiting on Paula!!


Jamie, Bobby, & Paula Deen & Paula's husband Michael



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you worry AWC, we will get an AWESOME picture when we go see her in Savannah! WE LOVE YOU PAULA!!!
CVW (soon to be BFF with Paula Deen)