Sunday, December 31, 2006

2 Years Old!

Yes~ she is! And yes~it has flown by!! MWC had a great day being the center of attention (as if she is not already :) But she was quite thrilled to have a "Bob and Larry" birthday cake. I was sweating her having a cake since most places are closed for Christmas. (Yes I know I could make her one homemade-but mine are not as good nor NEARLY as cute.) But thankfully we found a lady who does them out of her home and was more than happy to make her a cake. And boy was it good too! We had a great time having her grandparents, great grandmother, and aunts over to celebrate. It was a little sad for me, missing her being a baby and reliving the night she was born. Remembering how fun it was waiting to see if we were going to have a daughter or a son. And even when RDC said "We have a girl!" ~I did not believe him. I (along with most of the family) just knew that she was a boy. She surprised us then, just as she surprises us on a daily basis now. I could go on and on about what a great time we are having and how blessed we are to have her in our lives, but really no words can express how blessed I feel to be her mother and how very much we enjoy having our little girl. This is her playing in her Elmo tent that she got for her birthday. (saying "Cheese" for the camera.)


Presents and Cake!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't help it, I am just so obsessed with her!
Loves,
CVW

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it either!! 2 years old!! I love her so much too!! ove ya-ejw