Saturday, March 24, 2012

Happy birthday to our big 4 year old!!!!


Four years ago today, we welcomed our sweet JDC into this world! Now he is just as sweet~~but also a little wild, rambunctious, 100% boy who makes us laugh everyday!!! A lot of time we wonder "where in the world could he have learned that?!?!?!" Even though he is one BUSY little boy~ I would not trade any of it!! (I am sure he has LOTS he is going to teach h
is little brother!!)

JDC,
We love you more than words can express!! You make us smile each and every day with something you have said or done. I am SO very proud of the big brother you are to AWC. I absolutely LOVE the way you will come up to him and put your arms around him and say, "best friends"! Your daddy and I pray that y'all will be and stay best friends! You amaze me each day with how smart you are and how much you know. I LOVE you being my little boy!! I can't wait to continue to watch you grow and learn. We love you!!



















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, JDC!
BeBe