Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fun day at the zoo!


A couple of weeks ago, MWC's class went on a field trip to the zoo. She is going through an independent phase so I tried to stay back a little and let her be BIG. :) But she had fun being there with her friends and looking at all the animals. When I asked her if she wanted just she and I to go, or bring JDC, she was a sweet big sister and wanted him to come. It was a little harder with a 2 year old, but he did good riding in the stroller when we walked and then getting out just to see the animals.














I promise JDC did have fun!! I guess he is just mad about being in the stroller. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I love this story and the pictures! It's so sweet of you to allow me to enjoy these wonderful experiences with you.
Thank you and I hope that today has been a super Mother's Day at your house!
Much love,
Aunt Barbara