Saturday, December 26, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MWC!!!!



Today is MWC's 5th birthday!!! I can't believe that our "baby" is 5 years old today!!! It just does not seem possible. I can't believe that 5 years ago today, God blessed me with one of the most precious things He has ever given me. I could go on and on about how special she is to me or how much I ADORE our little girl, but if you know me at all, you know how much I LOVE her. :) I really in truly can't put into words all the feelings and emotions I have felt this last couple of weeks knowing she is turning 5--"a whole hand old!" Happy because I love seeing the compassionate, smart, caring, fun, creative, imaginative little girl she is turning into--but also sad, because she is growing up and is becoming quite independent. :( I love being this little girl's mama---and can't wait to see what this next year holds for our special gift from God.
















































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy "Whole Hand" Birthday to the sweetest little girl I ever knew!

Thank you to her mama for providing this memory lane for all of us!

Much love,
Aunt Barbara

Anonymous said...

Our Pee Wee is growing up and is such a beautiful girl.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

GDW

The Family Bond said...

Happy B-Day. The boys miss you and can't wait til the next play time!

K Storm said...

I hope she had the best birthday!

Abby Hutto said...

Happy Birthday, little MWC! I hope it was a fantastic day for all of you! Ann, she is so beautiful--I know what you mean about feeling a little sad about the 5 year old birthday. I felt the same nostalgic feelings when Hannah turned 5 as well. They are such precious gifts, these daughters of ours! :)