Thursday, March 13, 2008

Pop's yard helper!!!

Last week while I was at my doctor's appointment, MWC spent the morning with Pop and Granny. Pop had some yard work and it was a pretty day, so she got to work with him!! (He says she was a big help!!! :) She loved "cleaning" anything that would sit still, watering the plants, and digging with her shovel. After they were all finished, Pop made her a house out of a cardboard box for her and Darla (her doll) to sit and rock in!! They stayed outside the ENTIRE time I was gone!!! I am not sure who had more fun or is more excited about him being retired---MWC or Pop!!!!!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think you need MWC out to Texas to help me with my gardening. She looks great at it!!!!

Aunt Jenn

Anonymous said...

What a PERFECT way to spend a day!
BeBe

Anonymous said...

With her squirt bottle handy, she washed the flamingos, fence, all of the leaves on all plants and even her cardboard box playhouse. She really got a kick from squirting her Pop on his back. It was such a special time.

Granny

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a fun day. I know MWC and Pop had a great time.

GDW