Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I think it might be time.....


....to move my make-up a little higher and out of reach!! :) I was in the shower the other day, and when I got out, her daddy showed me what she had done. I am just glad he began to miss her quickly and some old lipstick is all she found!!! :)
Also now if I don't get the phone first and you call, you may get someone new answering the phone! She likes to answer and say, "Hey!" So be warned!!! **She is growing up WAY faster than we want her too!!!! :(
And update on Baby Elmo (as he/she is called by big sister!!) --I went to the doctor today and everything looks good. We heard the heartbeat again--which is always a nice sound!!! In four weeks (on Halloween) we will go for another sonogram. And we have offically decided that we are NOT going to find out what we are having. Sorry for those who are disappointed. We want to be surprised at the end!!! Thanks for your thoughts and prayers during this time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is certainly a normal "little girl". Just glad she didn't get into the stuff yesterday afternoon.

Granny

Will and Carley said...

Just let me know when you are ready for her first highlight, since she is obviously taking after her KayKay in the "Girly Girl" department. Love her!

Anonymous said...

Time is flying by!! Before we know it she will really be putting the Kay-Kay face on.

Have fun this weekend with your Daddy.

GDW