Thursday, June 28, 2007

Our Little Picaso



MWC has a new favorite thing to do.....she loves to paint!! She sat today and painted for almost 45 minutes. And as soon as RDC called around lunch that is the first thing she told him, "Daddy, I paint!!" She also loves to show off her art work. :) Today we painted with Q-Tips and she thought that was pretty neat!! For those who are interested, we will be happy to sell her artwork for a small price!! :)






I tried to get her to look at me and smile, but she was too focused on her painting to smile for very long. This look says to me that she is thinking, "hurry up, Mama, I don't have time to smile for another picture!" :)










On another note about happenings in our family, RDC's company has moved locations. He is no longer 9 minutes from the house. **More like 20-30 minutes. This means no more lunches at home and he has to leave closer to 7:15 instead of 7:45. We realize how fortunate we have been that for the past 2 1/2 years he has come home most days and we have been able to enjoy lunch together. We do miss him, but they are in a better locations for their customers.

4 comments:

The Family Bond said...

so, how much does a MWC original go for these days...

K Storm said...

I think her work resembles the early works of Renoir more than Picasso. She looks like she is having fun!

Anonymous said...

My guess is that Little Miss Mc will be filling a number of fridge doors with her masterpieces!

And I think that she was gracious indeed to allow Mom to interrupt her for photos! (but am so glad she did)

Much love to the three of you,
Aunt Barbara

Will and Carley said...

Can't wait to see some of her work! Now RDC is closer to my work and y'all can come have lunch with me=)